20 min, 2 servings (3 quesadillas each) Vegetarian
- Cook onion in olive oil for 5-6 minutes (until sweating) in a pan on medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook for another minute on medium heat.
- Add chopped Flor de Calabaza and coat it with the onion and garlic for 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Heat a clean pan on medium heat. Once hot, add the tortillas (work in batches).
- Add Oaxaca cheese, onion, garlic, and flowers on one side of the tortilla, then close and pat down with a spatula.
- Cook quesadilla until lightly browned on both sides.